Hello,
How should I add my kid if I am team coach,?.
Can I add myself as parent /guardian??

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023, 11:53 AM VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you, Skip!

Of particular importance is the graphic that shows exactly where each expert starts on the mat and where they need to end up. Our referees will have a copy of this graphic to help them score that mission.

Michael Brown
VA-DC FLL
Referee Advisor

---- On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 10:58:07 -0400 [log in to unmask] wrote ----