Hi John! Over here at R-MA robotics the students sorted themselves into three teams at the beginning of the season by identifying common hobbies. The first team came together because of their love of sports. The second, creating art. The third, coding and video games. I did not poll for this but I can say by observation that the hobby that unites all three teams is eating snacks in very large quantities :)  Hope this helps!