Marty's points are excellent and spot on!

Only thing to add here is I would review the rules 1 and 2 on page 20.

A robot that is partly inside home that is retrieved by the technicians may lose mission models and will lose a precision token.

You should keep that in mind when planning your strategy on how to return home.

Michael Brown
Referee advisor
VA-DC FLL

---- On Tue,24 Oct 2023 16:42:27 -0400 [log in to unmask] wrote ----

1. Lines that mark the borders of areas are considered part of the area (p21, point 3)

2. You can put the audience members just about anywhere you can program your robot to get them to. However, you won’t be eligible for the bonus on M04 MASTERPIECE if your art piece is touching an audience member.

3. M14 requires that audience members be completely in, which means 100%. The referee isn’t going to get out a laser micrometer or anything, but if an audience member’s hand is clearly out of the scoring area then the rules are quite clear - no points.