Hey Chris!
1. In the past, where the blue hits the white on the outside edge of that thick line is the end of the home- we're working on the assumption it's the same this year. Our team brings a piece of paper and arcs it to the curve when we have attachments that are close.
2. Per the rulebook on page 9, the art piece may only be touching the pedestal and the pedestal can't touch any team equipment other than the artwork at the end of the match to score the points- but an audience member is provided, so not considered team equipment. Therefore, you should be good if an audience member touches/is attached to the pedestal but the minifig should not be touching the art.

3. I was jumping on to ask a question similar to this! What is the boundary for the venues/ "target destinations"? My team thought it was just the shape originally, but it appears that points are counted based on the photos even when outside the beige outline on page 14 of the rulebook and the photo above has red squares to show they areas that expand outside of the themed shapes so now they're confused. Can a ref weigh in on this one, please?

Bryanne Peterson, Ph.D.
Broader Impacts, STEM Education, and CTE Scholar
pronouns: she/her or they/their