Judges,
Kindly clarify below 2 questions.

1. For below scenarios for M14- Audience delivery
a. If  all the 7 audiences are delivered to a single target destination , how many points do we get ?   do we get 40 points ?  { 7 audience members * 5  = 35   & + 1 destination *5}
b. If 4 audience are delivered to one target destination and remaining 3 audience members , are delivered to second target destination , do we  get 45 points  7*5=35 and  2*5=10)
and hence forth, if the number of destinations increases, does it increase by 5 points for every additional destination delivery.

2. For below scenarios for M15- Expert delivery
If we deliver 5 experts to 5 different destinations, do we get total 50 points ?

Thanks in advance,
Srini S.