Hi everyone – please help this team with feedback on their project

The link is here as well:

https://forms.gle/T91PEPwTuzUi6Hpw9

thank you!

From: Lego My Eggo Cows <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2023 8:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Project Survey

Hi!  We're the Lego My Eggo Cows and we'd love to get your feedback on our project!  We need you to speak or sing in front of a group!  Nervous?  Our research showed 4 out of 5 people get nervous when performing in public so you aren't alone.  But the Lego My Eggo Cows want to help!  Please check out our survey, and the link to a sample of our project!

Thank Moo very much!

The Lego My Eggo Cows