Friends, I hope your FLL season has been awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at the state tournament in a few weeks!  Whether your season is over or just getting started, we'd love to add you to our directory.  The kids are hoping to make it easier for teams to find other teams and for teams to find experts!  Here's a message from the FROGS, who selected "FLL" as their hobby.
---
FROGS, the FLL Robotics Outreach Group of Salem (VA), invite you to register for our website directory. We hope to help FLL teams meet each other and new potential members and to help FLL teams make connections with experts and mentors.  FLL teams need adults willing to share a wide variety of interests and professions -- this can be as simple as a 30 minute Zoom, but it has a huge impact on the kids. Thanks!   https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.frogsrobotics.org%2F&data=05%7C01%7CVADCFLL-L%40LISTSERV.JMU.EDU%7Ce9bf4b4c761544a4dcdb08dbe9406190%7Ce9333c23cac742f499895cee3d4a79c0%7C0%7C0%7C638360235611702915%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ID%2FPAUzeDAAomFCTrqfS31uwMILgpZMt83oUtRuoANg%3D&reserved=0
---
Please consider adding your team or signing yourself up to be another team's expert.  It's a ton of fun to talk with FLL teams, and coaches are great experts because we know what sorts of feedback the teams need!

Many thanks!
Cathy