FLL Teams,
If you've recovered from the FLL season and are looking for some off-season FLL scrimmage fun, you're in luck!

NNPS/CNU FLL Scrimmage:
- When: Saturday June 1, approx. 9 am - 2:15 pm
- Where: Christopher Newport University Campus in Newport News (this event is being held as part of a much larger NNPS/CNU Community STEM Day)
- Costs: FREE, but registration for the competition is still required!  The larger STEM Fair is free and open to the public.  The deadline for registration will be April 15.
- Who: This event is open to all FLL teams.  Note that a national team number/registration is not required for this event so if you know of a group interested in a practice before competing for real in the fall, please encourage them to get in contact with me.  Instead of age division we will be using rookie and veteran divisions.
- What: The scrimmage will consist of robot game and informal robot design judging.  There will NOT be core values or innovation projects judging.

If your team(s) is interested in competition, you would like additional information, or you'd like to volunteer for the event, please let me know.

Also, we still have a few slots open for showing off your robot at the Hampton Roads Naval Museum's Brick By Brick Lego Shipbuilding event on February 3rd in Virginia Beach.  Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Karen