The technical problems with the slideshow mentioned in my message below appear to have been resolved; as of now the slideshow is available and working.

_____________________

Rebecca Whisnant
Department of Philosophy
University of Dayton

----- Forwarded by Rebecca S Whisnant/A&S/FacStaff/UDayton on 06/10/08 12:23 PM -----

Stop Porn Culture, a new feminist anti-pornography organization, has just launched a website  with many online resources, as well as a streaming video of the educational slideshow that I co-produced with Gail Dines and Robert Jensen.  We hope that, in addition to providing tools for activists, the site will be useful for those who teach about pornography in their classes (or who would like to).

http://www.stoppornculture.org/

Rebecca Whisnant
Department of Philosophy
University of Dayton