I do think that somewhere someone should address the difficulties that come from class/cultural difference.  While I do not go nearly as far as some others, I do believe that class difference makes for nearly insurmountable obstacles (at least in my mind).  There is a similar, though unique, feeling of un-relatability that comes from knowing that they "(secretly) know what you really are (secretly)" and a fear of being discovered or even co-opted into the elitism.
Shay