Well, just to add:
I don't think that the criteria listed fits someone who has class fears.
It's more hidden than that.  To be more specific, people tend to treat you
the same as them, because, especially if you appear Caucasian, you look like
them.  So there's never a feeling of being initially over looked or ignored
(well, aside from the whole "woman" thing).

It's more a deep seated fear like "what if they hear the way I talk; what if
I give an anecdote in class that shows how white trash I am/ my family is/
my background is; what if they won't see me as credible when they find out I
didn't have the opportunity to have as "cushy" of an education and education
experience as they did since I had to take care of myself and work my way
through that commuter school?"....

Of course, once people find out, it's not uncommon for all of these fears to
be actualized.  So then you end up trying really hard to either act like
them, really hard to "show your ass" in order to prove you're not like them,
or a really mentally confusing combination of both.   I guess it would be
like a sort of double consciousness.  And "passing" is always an issue.

I'm sure there's a lot more to be said on the topic, but this is what my
experience has been and I hope that it can help expand the idea.

Shay