Dear FEASTers,

I appreciate your help in  distributing widely this call for submissions to an international, interdisciplinary conference on "Sustainability" to be held at Villanova University in April 2009. Papers, panels, and workshops from those working on this theme (construed broadly) from the perspective of feminsm, gender, and/or social justice are especially encouraged, as on behalf of the conference organizing committee we hope to organize several panels that address intersections of sustainability and liberatory theory and praxis.

All the best,

Chaone Mallory
Chaone Mallory, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Philosophy
Villanova University
Villanova, PA 19085
610-519-3274

Chair, Diversity Committee
Association for Feminist Ethics and Social Theory
www.afeast.org