Dear Lori:  Congrats on the new job at Hypatia.  As if you didnt have enough
on your plate!   I hope you are keeping up with your health and relaxation
and exercise regimes.  I am just back from 9 weeks in Scandavia and Spain
and then 2 weeks at the Cape, all of which were great.  NOw stuck with the
odious chore of cleaning out my office of 40  plus years and figuring out
how to archive what stuff.  I have given away already 6 big boxes of books
but this still means I have more to squeeze into my house!  Winnowing down
my books will be probably a several year long term project, one of the many
I am supposted to have time to do in my "retirement".  So far I havent
slowed down very much: will be teaching a new fem theory course in the fall
and sponsoring a group from Nicaragua for Fem Aid, not to mention the
SOFPHIA, which I havent even started on.

Oh well, it still is a relief to only have one class to teach and no
committee work and many fewer grad students!!

How are you?
Love, Ann

--
Ann Ferguson
Professor emerita of Philosophy and Women's Studies UMass Amherst and