Chris,

I would be happy to write on any of the following if you do not have
takers:

Hannah Arendt,

Feminist Political Philosophy (though I'd prefer a smaller slice such
as feminist democratic theory)

Iris Marion Young

also, I'd need about six months or a bit more for any of these if that
is ok.

Ami
Bat-Ami Bar On
Professor of Philosophy and Women Studies
Chair
Department of Philosophy
Binghamton University (SUNY)
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000