(apologies for cross-posting)

Please distribute widely!

The Midwest division of SWIP (Society for Women in
Philosophy) is looking for papers, poetry, panel
proposals and/or other proposals for our upcoming
conference.

The conference will be held Sept 19, 20,
and 21, 2008 at the University of
Wisconsin-Whitewater.

We invite work in all areas relating to feminism and
feminist practices; anti-racist theory/practice;
political theory and ethics; metaphysics and
epistemology as well as papers, panels, and
performances that engage feminist anti-racist praxis
and theorizing more broadly.

Midwest SWIP is an interdisciplinary conference with a
particular emphasis on troubling the discipline of
philosophy and the theory/practice dichotomy.

Queries and submissions should be sent via email to
each of the following:

Tinola Mayfield-Guerrero at [log in to unmask]
and
Chris Gallagher at [log in to unmask]

Deadline for submissions: August 1, 2008