Ehsan Ahmed wrote:

Dear Community Members:

1.     This is a not a substitute for our newsletter, which should be forthcoming in later part of July. We do have a licensed copy of the movie “Khuda Key Liye”. We are hoping to have community dinner in Mid August (Pakistan Independent Day) when the movie will  be shown. One possibility is Saturday, August 16 (We need to check to see if this does not conflict with big Pakistan Day Festival in Washington (Previously held at the National Monument Park and Montgomery Fair Grounds in Maryland).

2.     PACS welcomes Dr. Ahmed Mahmood to the local community, who recently joined RMA staff.

Ehsan Ahmed

Salaam Br Ahmed,

Do you mind forwarding the date of the Pakistan Festival in Washington when you confirm it? Thank you very much.