We've received a very small number of book announcements submitted to SWIPnews for the coming issue, so here's a reminder. Submissions should be sent to  [log in to unmask]

Book announcements should be under 100 words. Please include a link to publisher's webpage or other site featuring your book, so we can include an image of the cover in the newsletter.

We also welcome:

* Calls for papers for upcoming conferences and meetings

* Calls for papers for relevant collections and journal issues

* Book announcements (under 100 words, and please include link to

publisher's webpage or other site featuring your book)

* Other announcements of interest to feminist philosophers

* News stories of interest to feminist philosophers (please include

links where available or appropriate)

* Job announcements

* Short book notes/reviews (under 100 words, and please include link

to publisher's webpage or other site featuring the book)

Deadline is Sept 29, 2008