Dear Friends of Pakistan:

We are working on putting an Eid Milan party together. Afridi has
tentatively reserved a space at Harrisonburg Mennonite Church (this is where
our last two programs were held) for Saturday, October 4. Please put that on
your calendar. We plan to have a Pakistani potluck dinner. We do have a
licensed copy of the recent Pakistani hit movie "Khuda Kay Liye". We will
show that with other Eid festivities. Complete details will be forthcoming
in a flyer. We look forward to seeing you all. We have not had any
gatherings in almost a year, so this is great opportunity for us to
celebrate Eid and have a social time with Pakistani Americans and other
friends of Pakistan. Please reserve this date on your calendar:

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 5:00 PM

Details will follow. If you have any questions, please write to

Ehsan Ahmed & Muhammad Aslam Afridi

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)