Hi,

I have a student in my Ethics class that told me she wants to become a psychologist, focusing on counseling trans-gendered persons.  She wanted to know if I had any suggested reading material for her, something along the lines of trans-gendered ethics or philosophical reading that would be accessible to a college student.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Please reply to me, and I will put together a list of resources and share it with the list if anyone else would like to see it.

Cheers,

Azzurra

Azzurra Crispino
Associate Professor