From: Malik Khan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:01 AM
Subject: Qurbani

                                   BISMILLAH HIRAHMAN NIRRAHIM

            IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL

Good news for residents of Shenandoah Valley.

We are Proud to announce that we arranged Qurbani and it is just an email or
a phone call away from you in Shenandoah Valley. We are arranging a three
day event to perform the beloved act of God, the Qurbani. We will perform
Qurbani of (Goat or Lamb) each day for three days. We are limited in number
and will perform Qurbani with you or on your behalf on first come first
served basis so please act NOW. Book your Qurbani with us.

After Eid we decide to continuously serve our Muslim community for there
Halal meat needs.

Procedures:

1) Order us through phone or email.
2) Make Payment through cash/money order/Cashier check.
Depending on the size and weight of animals the price varies from US $145 to
$175 per animal(Goat or Lamb) delivered to you (Add US $15 for skews)*.

*Please be advised that skews may delay the delivery date to you.

Mohsin Mahmood / Ahsan Mahmood

(540) 255-4030 or

        14465