Eid-ul-Adha (Eid ul azha):

Dear Community Members: Assalama Alekum

As you know the Eid date in our community is determined by the Hajj announcement by Saudi government. Since Hajj (Day of Arafat) is on Sunday, December 7, Eid ul Adha will be celebrated on Monday, December 8, 2009:

Eid Prayers at the Islamic Center of Shenandoah Valley:     9:30 AM

There will be a community breakfast after the prayers. Please bring breakfast foods in generous quantities and deliver those at the mosque Kitchen prior to Eid prayers.

We also need your help in setting up the mosque for Eid prayers. Please come to the mosque on Sunday, December 7 at 1:30. We should be able to finish  the setup within couple of hours.

For directions to the mosque, please visit http://www.iasv.org