Assalamu'alaikum brothers and sisters,

Although I am in a distance, here in Indonesia, but my hearth is still with you all in Harrisonburg. I have been following what you all doing in the community through this mailing list-serve since I went home last year. I am very happy that the community has been improving a lot in terms of activities and members. Hope to join you all again in the future  inshaAllah...

Thanks to brother Ehsan Ahmed who always makes a small but useful report.

Warmest  regards from West Borneo, Indonesia.

Zaenuddin

Zae Zaenuddin
Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
Esatern Menonnonite University

1200 Park Road
Harrisonburg, Virginia,USA. 22802
http://www.ficborneo.org

Experience is the best teacher. # A WISDOM from Indonesians and some others #
Learning from your experiences as well as those of others is a wise way to teach yourself better! Zae in a contemplation night years ago.