We need a head count for the mentoring breakfast Saturday morning.  We are expecting to have those who are already part of the program, as well as the volunteers, who are going to be in attendance.  We also need to know who else is interested.  The purpose is to explain how the program is going thus far and to give those who are interested but who have yet been unable to commit an opportunity to check things out.  If you would like to come, please RSVP to me ASAP so that I may tell the conference organizers.

Here is a list of those involved and the volunteers.  If your name is on the list and you will be at the conference, please confirm that you will attend the breakfast.

Mentoring pairs:
Clara Fischer-Ann Ferguson
Selin Gursozlu- Marilyn Friedman
Shay Welch- Nancy Hirschmann