The APA committee on black philosophers has been trying to get exact
figures over the past several years, although it's not easy to do (all
by word of mouth). I would think the committees on Latino/a
philosophers, Asian philosophers, and American Indian philosophers
have all been trying to do the same. Pat Goodin from Howard University
is currently the chair of the committee on black philosophers. Anyway,
you can find emails for all the committee chairs on the APA website.
There's also a diversity committee, made up of the chairs of all the
different identity committees: I don't remember whose chairing it now
(it used to be Cheshire Calhoun), and there was a lot of discussion
about how to collect more accurate figures.

Anna Stubblefield
Chair, Department of Philosophy
Rutgers University-Newark