I thought the entire list might be interested in the suggestions I received for work where the argument is made that sovereignty is masculine.  I’m including it below.

Michel Foucault, Society Must be Defended

Rosemary Radford Reuther, Sexism and God-talk

Carole Pateman, The Sexual Contract

Charles Mills, Contract and Domination

Iris Young, “The Logic of Masculinist Protection: Reflections on the Current Security State,” in Marilyn Friedman, ed. Women and Citizenship (Oxford 2005)

Rebecca Whisnant, “A Woman’s Body is Life a Foreign Country,” in Global Feminist Ethics.

Fiona Robinson, Globalizing Care

Jacques Derrida, Politics of Friendship

Saskia Sassen, “Towards a Feminist Analytics of the Global Economy,” in Globalization and Its Discontents. Esp. p. 93 on Elshtain.

Richard K. Ashley, “Living on Borderlines: Man, Poststructuralism, and War,” in J. Der Derian and M. Shapiro (Lexington Books, 1989)

Christine di Stefano’s Configurations of Masculinity

Catherine MacKinnon, Toward a Feminist Theory of the State

Thanks everyone who responded for your help.

Adriel