From: Pakistan American Society (PACS) of Shenandoah Valley

Early Notice:

We are planning a Pakistani dinner on Sunday, October 11 at 5:00 PM. The dinner will be held at Harrisonburg Mennonite Church located on route 42 South in Harrisonburg. Please bring your families for this potluck dinner and don’t forget to invite your American friends as well. Our goal is to promote strong community relationship with local community and boost the reputation of Pakistan and Pakistani community in the Shenandoah Valley. More details will follow. Don’t forget to look for a flier after Eid prayers on Sunday. Flier will have more details and directions for the new members of the community.

Ehsan Ahmed