Subject: INFO and potential ACTION re: VA/DC Jr.FLL Expo at FLL
championship in Harrisonburg
From: "Brittany Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, November 17, 2009 8:03 am
To: "VA/DC Jr.FLL " <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning VA/DC Jr.FLL,

As communicated previously, we will be holding a Jr.FLL Expo at the FLL championship tournament next month.  The Expo will be held at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA on Saturday, December 5th.  While I am in the process of finalizing details, the time has tentatively been set for 12:30-3:30pm at a cost of $30 per team (these details are subject to change, but I will have final details shortly and they won't deviate much - if at all - from these times and cost).

We will be able to accommodate up to 15 teams at the Expo.  I will send an email with details regarding the formal registration process before the end of the week, but if you would like to reserve your spot now, please reply off list to this email to let me know.

I look forward to seeing many of your teams show off their work!

Cheers,
Brittany

--
Brittany Rose