Carol Gould's new book Globalizing Democracy and Human Rights is a
terrific project that includes integrating feminist perspectives, as
well as consideration of matters of care, in a general theory of
democracy and rights.  Her own theory of rights especially reflects
this.

Lynda Lange
University of Toronto at Scarborough
Department of Humanities (Philosophy)