Congratulations Lisa and Jess, and welcome to the steering committee!  I also want to thank Shay Welch, whose two year term as graduate representative is ending (today), and Ami Bar On, whose two year term as an at-large member of the steering is also ending.

Lisa Tessman

On Dec 30, 2009, at 11:07 AM, Maurice Hamington wrote:

> Dear FEAST Members,
>
> The results of the recently conducted elections are in and Lisa Rivera was elected to serve as the at-large representative to the Steering Committee and Jessica Kyle was elected as the Grad Representative.  Their two-year terms begin January 1, 2010.  We had outstanding candidates to choose from and we would like to thank the FEAST members who stepped up to serve and allowed themselves to be nominated.  Also, much appreciation to the members of the Nominating Committee who counted the votes:  Marin Gillis, Shelley Wilcox, and Lauren Freeman.
>
> best,
>
> Maurice Hamington
> Chair, Nominating Committee
>

> Maurice Hamington

Lisa Tessman

Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies in Philosophy
Program in Social, Political, Ethical and Legal Philosophy (SPEL)
Binghamton University
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000

Office phone: (607) 777-2269
Email: [log in to unmask]