Hello Charlotte

The collection, Decentering the Center: Philosophy for a
Multicultural, Postcolonial, and Feminist World (ed. Uma Narayan and
Sandra Harding) is very good. I use it for teaching global feminism.

Also:
The Southern Journal of Philosophy 46, 2008 Supplement (Special Issue
on Global Feminist Ethics and Politics).
(The editor, Sarah Clark Miller, has some articles on global feminist
ethics - I don't have the citations.)

And I have 2 articles that might be useful:

Allison Weir, "The Global Universal Caregiver: Imagining Women’s
Liberation in the Third Millenium,” Constellations: An International
Journal of Critical and Democratic Theory, 12, 3, September 2005:
308-330. -on caregiving as a global issue
Allison Weir, “Global Feminism and Transformative Identity Politics,”
Hypatia 23, 4, Fall 2008. - on femininist solidarity

Other suggestions:
Susan Okin, Is Multiculturalism Bad for Women?
Chandra Mohanty, Feminism Without Borders
Uma Narayan, Dislocating Cultures

Barbara Ehrenreich and Arlie Russell Hochschild, Global Woman has
good articles on the issues - not philosophy

Of course you know Martha Nussbaum, Women and Human Development, and
Sex and Social Justice

Hope that helps
Allison Weir