Quick follow-up: I neglected to include the link to the discussion-- >http://feministphilosophers.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/hey-what-about-womens-intuition/>.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Jennifer Saul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You may be interested to know that this conference has now been taken up by Feminist Philosophers' Gendered Conference Campaign: <http://feministphilosophers.wordpress.com/gendered-conference-campaign/>. Very quickly, the organiser showed up to discuss the conference on the blog.  If you want to join in the discussion, it may be worth noting that FP has a strict "be nice" policy: <http://feministphilosophers.wordpress.com/our-policies/>.

Best,

Jenny Saul

--- On Wed, 2/24/10, T.Chappell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: T.Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CONF: Intuition, theory and anti-theory in ethics
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 4:10 AM

Conference Announcement
Intuition, theory, and anti-theory in ethics
Edinburgh, July 3-4 2010

Registrations are now open for this conference. Our speakers are:

Talbot Brewer (University of Virginia)
John Cottingham (University of Reading)
Jonathan Dancy (University of Reading/ Texas)
Brad Hooker (University of Reading)
Edward Harcourt (Keble College, Oxford)
James Lenman (University of Sheffield)
Tim Mulgan (University of St Andrews)
Michael Ridge (University of Edinburgh) & Sean McKeever (Davidson College, NC, USA)
Tom Sorell (University of Birmingham)
Sergio Tenenbaum (University of Toronto)
Alan Thomas (University of Kent)

Venue: The Informatics Conference Centre, George Square, Edinburgh

Jointly organised by the Philosophy Departments, The Open University and The University of Edinburgh

With thanks to The Mind Association, The Royal Institute of Philosophy, The Scots Philosophical Association, and The Open University for their support
Registration: £50 (students and unwaged £25)
To register simply email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, stating your intention to attend. Your place will be held for you on receipt of payment.

We advise early registration as space will be limited. This being Edinburgh in July, we also advise delegates to give early attention to the question of accommodation.

Messages to the list are archived at http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/philos-l.html.
Prolonged discussions should be moved to chora: enrol via
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/chora.html.
Other philosophical resources on the Web can be found at http://www.liv.ac.uk/pal.

Messages to the list are archived at http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/philos-l.html.
Prolonged discussions should be moved to chora: enrol via
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/chora.html.
Other philosophical resources on the Web can be found at http://www.liv.ac.uk/pal.

Professor Jennifer Saul
Director of Learning and Teaching