Dear Community Members:

Saturday's community dinner to celebrate 12th of Rabi ul Awal was a
tremendous success. About 300 people attended the program. The best thing;
large no. of kids who came with their parents. I want to thank Muhammad
Aslam for his presentation on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I also want to thank
Saturday school teachers and students for putting their presentation
together. Thanks to all the families who brought large quantities of variety
of foods to share. Last but not the least, I want to thank all those who
helped setup the place and those who stayed after the Isha prayers to help
clean up the place to get it ready for the weekend schools. We hope to have
couple of community dinners during spring and summer. One of those will be
scheduled to celebrate the Mehraj in the month is Rajab.

Ehsan Ahmed

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01CAB8BE.1DC8DB00

xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
 <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

New Roman","serif"'>Dear
Community Members:<o:p></o:p></span></p>

New Roman","serif"'>Saturday&#8217;s
community dinner to celebrate 12<sup>th</sup> of Rabi ul Awal was a =
[...]
Rajab. <o:p></o:p></span></p>

New Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>

New Roman","serif"'>Ehsan
Ahmed<o:p></o:p></span></p>

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01CAB8BE.1DC8DB00--