NWSA Journal is changing to: FEMINIST FORMATIONS

Rebecca Ropers-Huilman, University of Minnesota, Editor
Amy Kaminsky, University of Minnesota, Book Review Editor
Adela Licona, University of Arizona, Board President
Megan Atwood, University of Minnesota, Managing Editor

The top-quality journal on which you rely is evolving. In Feminist
Formations, leading scholars, activists, and practitioners from around
the world articulate research, theory, activism, and education to
showcase new feminist formations. An interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed
journal, Feminist Formations values established and emerging lines of
inquiry and methods that engage the complexities of gender as
implicated in forms of power such as race, ethnicity, class, nation,
migration, ability, and religion.

Our new name and new look can be seen in the first issue of Volume 22.

Subscribe now to read the provocative scholarly conversations we
foreground in that issue. Be sure to check our website, http://www.cehd.umn.edu/nwsaj/
, for updates. Become a fan of our Facebook page to join discussions,
offer your input, and keep abreast of news.

NWSA members continue to receive a discount on subscription. However,
your renewal from NWSAJ to the new Feminist Formations is not
automatic. Please order as specified below to ensure your receipt of
the journal.

For more information, please visit: www.press.jhu.edu/journals <http://www.press.jhu.edu/journals
 > .

5 ways to order:
Call Toll-free: 1-800-548-1784

Mail: The Johns Hopkins University Press, P.O. Box 19966, Baltimore,
MD 21211-0966

Call: 410-516-6987

Fax: 410-516-3866

Online: www.press.jhu.edu/journals <http://www.press.jhu.edu/journals>

payment options:
■ Check or money order drawn on U.S. bank in U.S. dollars for
$ enclosed, payable to The Johns Hopkins University Press
■ Amex
■ Discover
■ MasterCard
■ Visa Signature
Account No. ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Exp. Date

Send my subscription to this address:
Name:
Address (To speed delivery, please provide street name and number.):
City/State/Zip +4:
Phone (Day):
  E-mail (In case we have questions about your order.):

Bookstores: Call Patricia Smith at 410-516-6990 for rates and ordering
information.
Libraries: Call 1-800-548-1784 or non-toll-free 410-516-6987, fax
410-516-3866, visit www.press.jhu.edu/journals <http://www.press.jhu.edu/journals
 > , or [log in to unmask] about subscriptions.

Yes! Please enter my subscription to
Feminist Formations right away.
I am a ❑ new / ❑ renewing customer

PRICE
One-Year Subscriptions
■ Non-member individuals, $32.00
(reg. $40.00): ❑ paper / ❑ online
■ NWSA members, $27.50:
❑ paper / ❑ online

Institutional Subscriptions

■Institutions, $150.00: ❑ paper / ❑ online
■Institutions, $210.00: paper & online

Foreign Postage for Subscriptions
■Canada & Mexico, $12.80
■Outside North America, $17.60
                 Subtotal
                 CT / DC / GA / MD Residents:
                 Sales Tax as Applicable:
                 5% Canadian Goods & Services Tax (GST #124004946RT):
                 Grand Total:

Maurice Hamington