Subject: INFO & potential ACTION re: registration open for Jr.FLL Expo
at SMV on 5/1
From: "Brittany Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, March 15, 2010 1:17 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Good afternoon VA/DC Jr.FLL,

This message is to let you know that registration officially opens today for the Jr.FLL Expo to be held at the Science Museum of Virginia in Richmond on 5/1.  To register your team, simply complete the two steps below.

1 - Send an email to [log in to unmask] with:
* your team's number (given to you by FIRST when you registered your team)
* your team's name
* the coach's name
* the coach's email address
* the coach's phone number
* your team's home city
* the number of team members

2 - Send in the registration fee ($25 per team) with notation that it is for the SMV Jr.FLL Expo to:
VA/DC FLL
JMU Outreach Programs
MEMH 3185B, MSC 6906
395 S. High St.
Harrisonburg, VA 22807

As a reminder, the Expo is scheduled to start at 10am and will end between 12:30pm and 2pm (the end time will be determined once we know how many teams will be in attendance).  More details regarding the Expo will be communicated via this list and the VA/DC FLL website as they become available.

I hope to see your teams in Richmond on May 1st!

Cheers,
Brittany

--
Brittany Rose