Hey all,

thought id post to our grad list (truth be told, makes me apprehensive to post to the main one)

Anyways, this is hilarious.
Male Studies Foundation
Their thesis: "the notion that male and female organisms really are different" and that there is an"enormous relation between … a person’s biology and their behavior"
and this " new idea" is under studied!!
lol

One of the funniest comments on the blog was:
"That's funny, I though I had taken Male Studies all throughout high school and college. Back then the classes were referred to as Math, Science, History and Literature. But they all emphasized the ideas that Prof. Tiger is talking about - "the enormous relation between … a person’s biology and their behavior.""

take a read to brighten up your day

http://ideas.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/12/feminism-vs-male-studies/

Week in Review
Idea of the Day: Male Studies vs. Feminism
By By TOM KUNTZ
Published: April 12, 2010
Monday | Today's idea: Feminism is getting in the way of the study of men, some academics say -- hence the new Male Studies Foundation, which sets the subject apart from feminist theory. [Inside Higher Ed]

Saba