Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)

Asalam Alykum Community Members,

As you know that time is approaching quickly for our annual picnic. We are hoping that inshallah all of you will be able to join. Plan is to do things little differently this year. Instead of doing potluck, we are planning to do a BBQ. Only few things we will need volunteers for rest will be taken care of inshallah.  Please contact me directly for more questions. Please do not respond to the whole list.

We need following:

Pallow Rice
Raita (Yogurt sauce)
Boiled Corn
fruit
Sodas

If you cannot do any of the above then we are also collecting funds to support the BBQ event. For that you can approach me directly.

Regards,

Hamid Munir

540-560-7868

PICNIC LOCATION

Location:         Purcell Park, Harrisonburg, VA