We have recently been given permission for a minor in Gender Studies.  One of the courses we are requiring is entitle Perspectives on Gender.  We are considering it a capstone course and it will be offered as a junior level course.  Do any of you have similar courses?  If so, would you be willing to share you syllabus with me?  I have some ideas, but don't want to overlook some important topics to be covered.  You may respond to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you wish.  Thank you in advance for your willingness to help.  Marsha Segebarth