Re: Gender and Science Syllabus? I evaluated Fine’s book this summer for a class I am teaching on women and bioethics.  While fun to read, I found it academically weak.  Instead, I am using Rebecca M. Jordan-Young’s book Brainstorm: The Flaws in the Science of Sex Differences, Harvard University Press, 2010.

Kathryn