I hope you enjoy this video from NBC4. A Pakistani Muslim spends $250,000 a year to provide meals to over 6000 homeless people in Washington DC.

From: Sayyid M. Syeed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:13 AM
To: Mohammed Elsanousi
Subject: A gift from Washington DC

Please listen and enjoy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Muslim Lakhani
Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Just thought I would share a piece aired this evening on NBC4 News.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/D_C__Man_Funds_Homeless_Meals_Year_Round_Washington_DC-111559469.html

Hope you enjoy it during this Season of Giving & Sharing.

Muslim Lakhani

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and any
attachment hereto from your system and notify the sender at the address
given below promptly. The sender uses virus scanning software, but
excludes all liability for any viruses in any transmission or
otherwise