From: Feminist ethics and social theory [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shay Welch [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: feminist friendly journals

I was wondering if anyone could list first and second tier journals that are friendly to feminist philosophy, especially feminist ethics (aside from Hypatia).  Many journals cover social philosophy, ethics, and political philosophy but few state feminist philosophy explicitly.

--
All my best,
Shay Welch