From: sayed elsamman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:51 PM
To: Ahmed, Ehsan - ahmedex; ehsan ahmed
Subject: Fw: Islam Awareness Week Jan 24-28

Dr. Ahmed,

Please find the attached copy of the Islamic Awareness week program that will be held at Mary Baldwin College in Staunton. I wante d to ask if you can join us throught out the progam, and also I like to know if you can give the Friday Khutbah for the open Friday prayer on 1/28/2011, which would be attended by muslims as well as non-muslims.

Thank you for your help and support.

Sincerely,

Sayed Elsamman

“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” (Albert Einstein, 1879–1955)

Dear all,

Please view the attached poster describing the various events of Islam Awareness Week, January 24-28, 2011. All events are free and open to the public.

Of special note are the presentations January 24 and 26 by Janaan Hashim, MBC '89, Partner, Amal Law Group in Chicago, and by Nihad Awad, Executive Director and Co-founder of the Center for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) based in Washington, D.C.

Please feel free to distribute to others.