Asalamu Alaikum Eveyone,

Saturday January 29, 2011 at 5:30, The Shenandoah Muslim Youth Group is hosting their second community potluck. The first potluck was a success and we hope more people show up with their friends and family this time. Every potluck we will try to have a theme, and this potluck the theme will be 'New Muslims'.  We are planning on contacting the new Muslims that have joined our Ummah and let them have a chance to talk about what it has been like for them as new Muslims and the things they would like to know more about, and inshallah we will help them in answering all their questions and concerns.

Also, this month we would like to have a fundraiser, but this time we would like the proceeds to go to the dome project. Please be generous in your donation as this is the house of Allah and you will be truly rewarded for your good deeds.

We are planning on having a potluck every month, so we can get together and just forget about school and work to just be with our fellow community members. This is a potluck so please bring any dish you would like, and if you can't cook just buy something and be apart of a great community like this one. Please pass the word along. If you have any questions please connect Marwah Bani-hani, Nahla Aboutabl, or Danial Rashid.

Thanks so much for your support and hope you will join us on this night when we all come together as a Ummah.

See you soon Inshallah,
The Shenandoah Muslim Youth Group

Marwah Bani-hani ([log in to unmask])

Nahla Aboutabl ([log in to unmask])