Grottoes, VA 24441

Date: Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time: 5:00 PM

Our program Includes:

1. Catered Dinner: (Please contact the Maliks by February 15, 2011)

Dinner Cost per Person is $10 and kids under 10 are free

2. Musical Entertainment: Pakistani Singer and Musician Farhan

For General Information: Ehsan Ahmed [log in to unmask]

(Cell Phone: 540-421-1793)

For dinner Questions: Riaz and Shehryar Malik [log in to unmask]

For Membership: Sheikh Rashid Altaf [log in to unmask]

Other Executive Committee Members:

Amir Mahmood: [log in to unmask]

Hamid Munir [log in to unmask]

Muhammad A. Afridi [log in to unmask]

Muhammad Shees Sheikh: [log in to unmask]