I am writing the names of most Pakistani families who come to our programs. Check your e-mail accounts or check with your children who look at your e-mail accounts but might not have told you. I am writing this list from memory so forgive me if I miss anybody who have attended our programs in the past.

1.     Khalid Ahmed & family

2.     Ehsan Ahmed & family (me)

3.     Malik family

4.     Amir Mahmood and brothers and families

5.     Shakoor family

6.     Ikram Khan family

7.     Rashid Altaf family

8.     Shees family

9.     Gul Hassan, sons, daughters and their families (all included. Azim has already confirmed.

10.  Zulfiqar Ishaq &family attended last picnic

11.  Rifaqat Shah and family

12.  Zubair family

13.  Qais and Kirmani family

14.  Sumbal family

15.  Nadim and family

16.  Aslam Afridi family

17.  Akazai family

18.  Ehsan Seth and family

19.  Hamid Munir and family

20.  Shahnaz Adrees & family

21.  Dr. Mahmood and family

22.  Rawoot and family

23.  Farhan and family

24.  Dr. Shafqat and family

25.  Medley family

26.  Vicky and family (Parents, brother etc)

27.  Ayyub Family

28.  New family who moved from NY. I see you at Friday prayers often, forgot whether you were on the list or not.

and Many more I might be forgetting. Please write to me if I missed your name and you receive this message through listserv

Please confirm you attendance by calling or writing to Maliks. See addresses below:

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)

Newsletter January-February 2011

Pakistan Day Dinner and Music Program

Location: Woodmen of World

101 Dogwood Ave

Grottoes, VA 24441

Date: Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time: 5:00 PM

Our program Includes:

1. Catered Dinner: (Please contact the Maliks by February 15, 2011)

Dinner Cost per Person is $12 and kids under 10 are free

2. Musical Entertainment: Pakistani Singer and Musician Farhan

For General Information: Ehsan Ahmed [log in to unmask]

(Cell Phone: 540-421-1793)

For dinner Questions: Riaz and Shehryar Malik [log in to unmask]

For Membership: Sheikh Rashid Altaf [log in to unmask]

Other Executive Committee Members:

Amir Mahmood: [log in to unmask]

Hamid Munir [log in to unmask]

Muhammad A. Afridi [log in to unmask]

Muhammad Shees Sheikh: [log in to unmask]