generous, kind, thoughtful, enormously helpful -- so many of us have experienced that special Sally

Barrie Karp
Barrie Karp, Ph.D., Philosophy
New York City!

306 West 109th Street
Apartment 2C
NY, NY 10025
212-662-2439 (use Caller I.D.) (no messages)
Cell: 646-430-3506 (messages)

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Nancy Hirschmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I had just been urging one of my students to read Maternal Thinking when I got the first of these emails earlier today; we political theorists also have valued her work a great deal.  I am so sad to hear of her passing.  I first met Sally when she generously agreed to be a commentator when I was a junior scholar, at a workshop on my first book; she was so kind, thoughtful and enormously helpful.

Nancy

Nancy J. Hirschmann
R. Jean Brownlee Endowed Term Professor
Graduate Chair