From: "Eva Kittay" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:35:48 PM
Subject: Re: Sally Ruddick and FEAST

I doubt if it is possible to organize something on such short notice, but maybe Midwest SWIP can do a showing of the tape of Sally?  I don't know who heads up that SWIP and I am not going so I have no idea what the program looks like.  I think we should plan something for next year though.

Eva Feder Kittay
Distinguished Professor of Philosophy
Stony Brook University/SUNY
Phone: 212-333-4670