I need to make two clarifications to previous posts from me.

First, I had said that Sally was first hospitalized on November 17.  It was December 17.

Second, I used the term 'gathering' for what is usually called a 'visitation' tomorrow, Thursday, 10 - 11:30 am at the Greenwich Village Funeral home (199 Bleeker St., NY).  I make this clarification because I don't want people to think that there is anything planned in the way of ceremony.  As far as I know, there is not.  It will be just a visitation, providing friends with an opportunity to speak with Sally's family members.  Sorry if my language misled anyone.

Joan