Hi Elizabeth,
We will call upon you.  Do you come to FEAST, or any of the APA next year?  I think we should all hear your stories.

Just came back from the funeral.  Seeing the casket was an unbearable moment. As one might expect the service was beautiful, full of warm memories, beautiful music and poetry.  I got up to represent her feminist philosopher friends and admirers.  It was beautiful and tough.  The is a gathering at Bill's and I plan to go.  I will send him your love.

Best, Eva

Eva Feder Kittay
Distinguished Professor of Philosophy
Stony Brook University