Sally,

questions

1 - Are you going to be at the Richtech breakfast on April 8th? They are talking about FLL, just curious if we could meet there.

2 - Have you heard of the Tufts University  LEGO Engineering Symposium? It seems interesting to me. I would like to get more involved in mentoring, and teaching and the development labs seem to provide these resources. Any feedback is appreciated. It may be over my head since I'm only an after school mentor, not a full time educator.

3 - do you have any more info on April 9th? I don't think our Jr. FLL team will be ready, but I'd like to send out something to the parents if this is open to the public?

Cheryl