Hello Jr.FLL Friends,

The question has come up about waiting to register for the April 30th event at the Science
Museum in Richmond until the team has a name?? Even if your team has not yet decided on a name,
please go ahead and register.? You can add your team name at a later date.? Please be sure to at
least list your coaches name and email address so that we can get in touch with your team.?

Many thanks to those of you coaching or helping with a Jr.FLL team.? If you are still considering
a team for this year, it is not too late.? You can still register and participate at one of the Expos on April 30th,
as the Expos are very low key.?

To register please go to www.vadcfll.org.? There is a link from the homepage as well as from the Jr.FLL page.

One other request...
Are there any Jr.FLL teams that would like to come to the FRC (High School Robots) Competition at the
VCU Siegel Center on Saturday, April 8th?? We are having a "Program Showcase" with students from
all the different levels of FIRST programs.? I would love to have some Jr.FLL teams there to talk about
the program.? Teams don't need to stay the entire day, even a couple hours would be great.

Many thanks,
Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia